Do you have what it takes?
On September 21st, take your fundraising to new heights and rappel 23 storeys from Halifax’s tallest office tower for Nova Scotians with disabilities! Drop Zone is an adrenaline-inducing adventure featuring a view like no other! And you’re supporting our barrier-free programs that promote mobility, inclusion, and independence.
We’ve run this event smoothly and professionally for 14 years. We engage a local company to look after the technical requirements of the drop, and it handles our event with care and safety uppermost in mind. The crew provides training to all participants before Drop Zone day, as well as a refresher on the day of the rappel. All essential equipment is provided.
You can register as an individual, or as part of a team. Minimum fundraising amount required to rappel is: $1,500 for an individual, $1,250 per person for a team of two or more. Upon registration, there is a registration fee of $20 per person to confirm your participation. This fee will be applied to your fundraising goal.
For more information, contact: Sam Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902.453.6000 ext. 230
Prizes & Incentives
NATIONAL GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE
Receive one (1) entry for every $500 you raise. The more you fundraise, the better your odds of winning!
Prize package includes:
- $1,000 Breakaway Experiences Gift Certificate (valid until August 31, 2019)
- Two (2) round-trip economy flights to Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Toronto, or Vancouver departing from your Drop Zone city
- One (1) hotel room for two (2) nights in the flight destination city, two (2) persons per room
- One (1) x three (3) day car rental in the flight destination city
Prize rules and eligibility:
- The winner of the national grand prize package will be selected via a draw held at Easter Seals Canada following the date of the last Drop Zone event.
- Participants will receive 1 ballot entry for every $500 they raise.
- In order to win, participants must meet or exceed the minimum fundraising amount that has been set for the Drop Zone event/city in which they are participating. Note that the fundraising minimums vary by Drop Zone event/city.
- Round-trip economy flights include all air travel fees, taxes and surcharges.
- The winner will be announced by October 31, 2018. Prize is valid until August 31, 2019.
- 1 x $500 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate (Every $250 raised above $1,500 by each participant earns them an entry into this lucky draw)
- 1 x $200 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate (Participants must be dressed in a costume to be eligible for this lucky draw)
- 1 x $200 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate (Participants must register for the event by June 5th, 2018, to be eligible for this early-bird lucky draw prize)
- 10 x $100 Breakaway Experiences gift certificates – Awarded to the Top Fundraising Team
- Each participant will also receive a $25 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate, while inventory lasts
Start fundraising today for your chance to win! Check out www.breakawayexperiences.com for all the unique and memorable bucket list experiences in your city.