Do you have what it takes?
VP Drop Zone in Montreal is presented by:
The VP Drop Zone is looking for heroes for Leo, Ben, Elly… These children are already heroes. Well, how about you? Would you be their hero? Come and enjoy an exciting and unforgettable experience while helping children who are living with disabilities and their families.
On Wednesday, August 15, 2018, the 15th edition of the Drop Zone event will be held in support of the Papillon Foundation. Participants must raise a minimum of $1,500 to have the unique opportunity to rappel down the 21 stories of the Industrial Alliance building at 1981 McGill College in Montreal.
During the event, which takes place throughout the day, participants will take on this knee-shaking, heart-racing challenge in order to bring the greatest joy to children who are living with disabilities and their families, so that they are able to experience the magic of a stay at Camp Papillon.
Join our superheroes of the VP Drop Zone and register today! You can participate as an individual or with a team, and enjoy an experience you will not soon forget!
Corporate Team Package are also available: 8 rappels for $10,000.
On August 15th, all heads will be turned skywards towards the heroes of the VP Drop Zone!
Strongly supported by their association, Easter Seals’ Quebec branch and the Papillon Foundation pursue their mission together to allow children who are living with disabilities to attend a summer camp adapted to their specific needs, and to enable their families to re-energize. For further information on our services, visit: www.fondationpapillon.ca.
- To participate, you must be 18 years of age or older on the day of the event.
- Training sessions will be offered to participants in August at a climbing center where they will have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the rappelling equipment.
- The maximum weight for rappellers is 275lbs because of the rappel equipment restrictions. If your weight exceeds this, please let us know us when you register.
- We encourage you to form a team so as to facilitate fundraising and to make your experience even more memorable. Teams must raise a minimum of $1,500 multiplied by the number of team members. However, the amounts can be raised collectively. For example, a team of two people need to raise a total of $3,000, but one person can raise $1,000 and the other $2,000, and both will be able to rappel. In the event that the team raises only $1,500, then only one of the members of the team will be able to rappel.
- The deadline to raise funds online is the day of the event, August 15, 2018. However, all offline funds must be handed in by August 10, 2018, at the latest.
For more information, please contact:
- Suzy Guérin, email@example.com, 514 937.6171 ext. 250
- Neige Bourget, firstname.lastname@example.org, 514-777-9417
Prizes & Incentives
NATIONAL GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE
Receive one (1) entry for every $500 you raise. The more you fundraise, the better your odds of winning!
Prize package includes:
- $1,000 Breakaway Experiences Gift Certificate (valid until August 31, 2019)
- Two (2) round-trip economy flights to Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Toronto, or Vancouver departing from your Drop Zone city
- One (1) hotel room for two (2) nights in the flight destination city, two (2) persons per room
- One (1) x three (3) day car rental in the flight destination city
Prize rules and eligibility:
- The winner of the national grand prize package will be selected via a draw held at Easter Seals Canada following the date of the last Drop Zone event.
- Participants will receive 1 ballot entry for every $500 they raise. The more they fundraise, the better their chances of winning.
- In order to win, participants must meet or exceed the minimum fundraising amount that has been set for the Drop Zone event/city in which they are participating. Note that the fundraising minimums vary by Drop Zone event/city.
- Round-trip economy flights include all air travel fees, taxes and surcharges.
- The winner will be announced by October 31, 2018. Prize is valid until August 31, 2019.
- One $500 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate for the top individual fundraiser
- One $250 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate each for the 2nd and 3rd highest individual fundraisers
- One $150 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate each for two random individuals who register before July 1st, 2018 (early bird prize)
- One $200 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate each for the 1st and 2nd person who reach the fundraising goal of $1,500
- One $100 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate each for the best male costume and best female costume
- Each participant will also receive a $25 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate, while stocks last
Start fundraising today for your chance to win! Check out www.breakawayexperiences.com for all the unique and memorable bucket list experiences in your city.