Do you have what it takes?
What: Be a superhero for our Easter Seals kids at our 9th annual dizzying, knee-shaking, adrenaline-pumping pulse pounding 20-storey rappel down the outside of Morguard’s 280 Slater St location, while astonished onlookers gaze up into the sky in amazement.
Who: Anyone over the age of 18 who is willing to step outside their comfort zone and face their fears!
How: By raising a minimum of $1,500, participants earn the opportunity of a lifetime to participate in this truly unique and exhilarating event.
Why: To raise money for children and youth with physical disabilities in Ontario. Since 2010, Drop Zone Ottawa superheroes have raised over $700,000 for Easter Seals kids!
Drop Zone Ottawa is a unique and exhilarating fundraising event that encourages ordinary individuals to become superheroes for a day. Participants step outside their comfort zones and face their fears by rappelling from the top of a 20-storey building, while raising a minimum of $1,500 for Easter Seals kids.
Drop Zone Ottawa is a great way to challenge yourself or a team of colleagues to fundraise money for kids with physical disabilities, while earning the opportunity to be a team of superheroes for a day by rappelling down a 20-storey building!
Rappel spots are limited, so register online today to get in on the action and go over the edge for Easter Seals kids!
Contact Drop Zone Ottawa
For more information, contact Jennie Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613.226.3051 ext. 222
Prizes & Incentives
NATIONAL GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE
Receive one (1) entry for every $500 you raise. The more you fundraise, the better your odds of winning!
Prize package includes:
- $1,000 Breakaway Experiences Gift Certificate (valid until August 31, 2019)
- Two (2) round-trip economy flights to Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Toronto, or Vancouver departing from your Drop Zone city
- One (1) hotel room for two (2) nights in the flight destination city, two (2) persons per room
- One (1) x three (3) day car rental in the flight destination city
Prize rules and eligibility:
- The winner of the national grand prize package will be selected via a draw held at Easter Seals Canada following the date of the last Drop Zone event.
- Participants will receive 1 ballot entry for every $500 they raise.
- In order to win, participants must meet or exceed the minimum fundraising amount that has been set for the Drop Zone event/city in which they are participating. Note that the fundraising minimums vary by Drop Zone event/city.
- Round-trip economy flights include all air travel fees, taxes and surcharges.
- The winner will be announced by October 31, 2018. Prize is valid until August 31, 2019.
- $500 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate to the Top Fundraiser in Ottawa
- 10 x $100 Breakaway Experiences gift certificates for all members of the Top Fundraising Team
- $200 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate for the best male and female superhero costumes
Start fundraising today for your chance to win! Check out www.breakawayexperiences.com for all the unique and memorable bucket list experiences in your city.