Do you have what it takes?
When: DATE TBA
Where: CREIT, 175 Bloor St. E, Toronto.
What: Drop Zone Toronto is a dizzying, knee-shaking, pulse pounding rappel down the outside of a high rise building, while astonished onlookers gaze up into the sky in amazement.
Who: Anyone over the age of 18 who is willing to step outside their comfort zone and face their fears!
How: By raising a minimum of $1,500, participants earn the opportunity of a lifetime to participate in this truly unique and exhilarating event. There is a $50 registration fee which will be added to your fundraising minimum. A tax receipt will be provided following the event.
Returning rappellers: receive a special fundraising minimum of $1,000 for 2018!
First time rappellers: early bird fundraising minimum of $1,200 when you register by July 31, 2018.
Minimum fundraising of $1,500 applies for first time rappellers if registered August 1, 2018 or after.
Why: To raise money for children and youth with physical disabilities in Ontario.
In 2017, our brave superheroes raised over $208,000 for Easter Seals kids! Easter Seals Ontario provides programs and services to children and youth with physical disabilities across Ontario to help them achieve greater independence, accessibility and integration.
We own and operate two fully accessible summer camps and offer children and youth 10-day summer camp experiences. Our camping programs give kids the opportunity to stay away from home and experience a wide range of fully accessible activities, such as a high ropes course, indoor climbing wall, sailing, kayaking, white-water rafting and so much more. It costs $250 a day to send a kid to camp. The money that is raised through our events supports our send a kid to camp initiative.
The rappel is facilitated by Tacten, a company whose staff are all highly-trained, fully certified and extremely experienced. Every possible measure is taken to ensure the safety of our rappellers as they challenge themselves and change the lives of children and youth with physical disabilities.
Contact Drop Zone Toronto presented by CREIT
For more information, please contact Mila Thirasack at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prizes & Incentives
NATIONAL GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE
Receive one (1) entry for every $500 you raise. The more you fundraise, the better your odds of winning!
Prize package includes:
- $1,000 Breakaway Experiences Gift Certificate (valid until August 31, 2019)
- Two (2) round-trip economy flights to Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Toronto, or Vancouver departing from your Drop Zone city
- One (1) hotel room for two (2) nights in the flight destination city, two (2) persons per room
- One (1) x three (3) day car rental in the flight destination city
Prize rules and eligibility:
- The winner of the national grand prize package will be selected via a draw held at Easter Seals Canada following the date of the last Drop Zone event.
- Participants will receive 1 ballot entry for every $500 they raise.
- In order to win, participants must meet or exceed the minimum fundraising amount that has been set for the Drop Zone event/city in which they are participating. Note that the fundraising minimums vary by Drop Zone event/city.
- Round-trip economy flights include all air travel fees, taxes and surcharges.
- The winner will be announced by October 31, 2018. Prize is valid until August 31, 2019.
- $500 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate to the Top Fundraiser in Toronto.
- $100 Breakaway Experiences gift certificates for all members (up to 8) of the Top Fundraising Team.
Start fundraising today for your chance to win! Check out www.breakawayexperiences.com for all the unique and memorable bucket list experiences in your city.
Drop Zone Toronto Sponsors
Thank you to our supporters