Do you have what it takes?
Do you have what it takes?
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Do you have what it takes to be a Superhero?
August 28, 2018 will see participants become real life SUPERHEROES by conquering their fears and raising a minimum of $1,500.
In completing this challenge, our SUPERHEROES will rappel down the Manitoba Hydro Building at 360 Portage Ave and help change the lives of Manitoba children, youth and adults with disabilities.
Registration is open to individuals and teams of 2 or 4.
Minimum fundraising amount required to rappel is:
- $1,500 for an individual
- $2,500 for a team of two
- $5,000 for a team of four
Early Bird Prize:
Should you reach your fundraising goal by June 30th, your name will be entered into an Early Bird Prize Draw.
A number of sponsorship levels are available. Details will be posted soon.
For further information regarding the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prizes & Incentives
NATIONAL GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE
Receive one (1) entry for every $500 you raise. The more you fundraise, the better your odds of winning!
Prize package includes:
- $1,000 Breakaway Experiences Gift Certificate (valid until August 31, 2019)
- Two (2) round-trip economy flights to Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Toronto, or Vancouver departing from your Drop Zone city
- One (1) hotel room for two (2) nights in the flight destination city, two (2) persons per room
- One (1) x three (3) day car rental in the flight destination city
Prize rules and eligibility:
- The winner of the national grand prize package will be selected via a draw held at Easter Seals Canada following the date of the last Drop Zone event.
- Participants will receive 1 ballot entry for every $500 they raise.
- In order to win, participants must meet or exceed the minimum fundraising amount that has been set for the Drop Zone event/city in which they are participating. Note that the fundraising minimums vary by Drop Zone event/city.
- Round-trip economy flights include all air travel fees, taxes and surcharges.
- The winner will be announced by October 31, 2018. Prize is valid until August 31, 2019.
- $500 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate – Awarded to the Top Individual Fundraiser
- $200 Breakaway Experiences gift certificates – Awarded to each member* of the Top Fundraising Team
- $100 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate – Awarded to the Best Male Costume
- $100 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate – Awarded to the Best Female Costume
- $100 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate – Awarded to each member* of the Best Team Costume
- 1 week of free HelloFresh food delivery service (valued at $139.99) – Awarded to 3 random participants
- Each participant will also receive a $25 Breakaway Experiences gift certificate, and a $40 HelloFresh gift certificate, while inventory lasts
*Team prizes: One gift certificate per team member, subject to a maximum limit of 4 members per team.
Start fundraising today for your chance to win! Check out www.breakawayexperiences.com for all the unique and memorable bucket list experiences in your city, and www.hellofresh.ca for flexible and wholesome food delivery plans that fits your needs.